Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome!

Hi, everyone. Chances are you've stumbled across this new blog by way of my Twitter. 

For those who didn't or just want to know more about me, I'm Christi. I'm from North Carolina and I attend college for English. I'm an avid gamer that loves fighting games (the Tekken series being my #1 favorite). I enjoy electronic music, my favorite genre being trance. I'm a GAD and depression sufferer that's getting progressively better.

I've been an out atheist and bisexual since 2007 and a vegetarian since 2006. Most of my posts will be related to these topics, as my blog title suggests. They won't necessarily be about me, but the issues behind them as well. There will of course be the occasional entry about my life in general.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment